Monday, March 17, 2008

Moab on the Horizon

Hi friends (esp. Flickr buds, John, and the pregnant Princess),
I set up this blog to document my photo "safari" to Moab, UT for the DLWS course there. This is my first trip to a photography seminar. The DLWS(Digital Landscape Workshop Series) group has big-time folks like Moose Peterson, Joe McNally, and Laurie Excell teaching us mere mortals how to take a picture. The feedback on their website is great (as you would expect, who posts gripes?). I am looking forward to the scenery and hope to post some good pictures.
Lift off from Jackson is Saturday a.m. with seminars Sunday and official shooting to start Monday.
Since I am new to blogging, I will post some test shots later on and see how it works.
Hope everyone has a great day.
martin

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home